Legend of Zu 蜀山戰紀之劍俠傳奇

‘Twas a weird project; normally, each drama only has one opening and one closing song, with several insert songs. Apparently, this drama had 5 seasons, each with its own pair of opening and closing. Nevertheless, if this means more songs for us to enjoy, we shouldn’t complain…

We hope you enjoy these translations! As usual, anything that catches your eye, feel free to share and comment!

Credits:
Translations by: MusicIndividual86 and CocoaCaffeine8
Edited by: SoundsofSnow

~~~~~~~~~~
Season 1 Songs
Season 2 Songs
Season 3 Songs
Season 4 Songs
Season 5 Songs
~~~~~~~~~~

Season 1 Opening Song: 愛恨之間 – 吳奇隆
Between Love and Hate – by Nicky Wu Qi Long

愛 與恨在燃燒
Love and hate are ablaze.

正 與邪在纏繞
Good and evil are intertwined.

血 與淚承載著榮耀
Blood and tears are carrying honor.

劍一劃 足讓江山動搖
One strike of the sword is enough to shake the nation.

***Chorus A***

愛恨之間 總消磨著萬世塵緣
Between love and hate, the fate of numerous ages in this world is worn away.

正邪之念 就在一線之間
Between good and evil, there’s only a sliver of difference.

古今豪杰 但求一身傲骨冷冽
Heroic for all time, but I only ask for a proud and cold spirit.

回首看 一生轟轟烈烈
Turn around and look at a lifetime of excitement and passion.

黑 與白中曖昧
Being ambiguous between black and white,

錯 與對中徘徊
Pacing back and forth between wrong and right.

愧 與悲 隱藏著浩劫
Great calamity hides beneath guilt and sorrow.

雨一下 洗盡鉛華無悔
As the rain falls, it utterly washes away all magnificence without regret.

***Chorus B***

愛恨之間 總烙印著宿命誓言
Between love and hate are always engraved the oaths of fate.

正邪之念 轉眼灰飛湮滅
The cusp of good and evil annihilates all into dust in the blink of an eye.

俠盜之間 惟義不能輕易妥協
The only difference between a hero and a bandit is not easily giving in.

回首看 一生轟轟烈烈
Turn around and look at a lifetime of excitement and passion.

一開始 就已無路可退
I barely set off, and already I have no way to back out.

消磨著 萬世塵緣
The fate of numerous ages in this world is worn away.

求一身 傲骨冷冽
I only ask for a proud and cold spirit.

烙印著 宿命誓言
The oaths of fate are engraved.

惟有義 不輕易妥協
Only righteousness must not easily be surrendered.

***Chorus***


Season 1 Closing Song: 亂世俱滅 – 趙麗穎 & 許志安
Extermination of a Chaotic World – by Zhao Li Ying and Andy Hui (Xu Zhi An)

你的淚沾濕了大海
Your tears have moistened the great ocean.

我真的很無奈
I really feel very helpless.

過去的承諾不能夠實現
The promises of the past cannot be fulfilled.

還要多等幾百年
I must wait for a few hundred years more.

***Chorus***

讓愛永遠在你心中
Let love be forever in your heart.

亂世中所有也俱滅沉沒
In the chaotic world, everything is exterminated into silence.

不能忘記的承諾 還有你的輪廓
The unforgettable promises still have your silhouette on them.

一起走 多苦痛也不放手
We’ll walk together. No matter how painful, we won’t let go.

好想把你擁抱入懷
So want to bring you into my embrace.

用雙手擁有宇宙
Use both hands to embrace the entire universe.

明白愛不能重來 不要淚流
I understand that love cannot be repeated. Don’t shed tears.

下輩子 還你自由 放手
In the next life, I’ll return to you freedom, and let go.

流的血不過是一點
The blood I’ve shed is only a little bit.

我不會去哽咽
I won’t choke up.

無情的時間吞噬了誓言
The cruel, heartless time has swallowed the promises.

愛恨劃破了長夜
Love and hate have lacerated the long night.

***Chorus***

我們越走越遠
We walk further and further away.

用雙手擁有宇宙
Use both hands to embrace the entire universe.

明白愛不能重來 不要淚流
I understand that love cannot be repeated. Don’t shed tears.

下輩子 還你自由 放手
In the next life, I’ll return to you freedom, and let go.

放手 要放手
Let go. You must let go.


Season 2 Opening Song: 我選擇喜歡你 – 周筆暢
I Choose To Like You – by Bibi Zhou Bi Chang

欲望的下場就是爭奪
The consequence of desire is fighting and contest.

本性的脆弱教我們一錯再錯
The weakness of human nature teaches us to make mistakes time and time again.

剩下半點慈悲都剝落
Even the half drop of compassion remaining is confiscated.

塵俗的誘惑千秋萬代難掙脫
For a thousand autumns, worldly temptations are hard to break free from.

最好承認誰都能變得殘酷
It’s best you admit, anyone can become cruel.

管不著蒼生的苦
I can’t be bothered by the pains of the masses.

不再迷信所謂偉大的付出
I won’t be fooled by the so-called heroic sacrifices anymore.

英雄的名字從來是個包袱
The name of the hero has always been a burden.

***Chorus***

我選擇喜歡你
I choose to like you

只不過是取悅自己
Merely to amuse myself.

守護你可能為了感動自己
Maybe protecting you was to make myself feel touched.

好好珍惜你無非把幸福安樂
I treasured you well for nothing more than to keep happiness and joy

留給自己
All to myself.

我這樣抱著你全是為了救贖自己
I hold onto you all just so I could redeem myself.

喝醉了也許想要看清自己
Maybe I got drunk because I wanted to see myself clearly.

恩怨情仇對錯得失都不可惜
Grudges and revenge, justice and loss, nothing is a waste.

我的痴愛沒什麼了不起
My foolish love isn’t anything impressive.

一無所有卻不甘淡泊
I have nothing, yet I’m not willing to feel indifferent.

於是拼命了獵取最豐盛收獲
So I gave my everything to catch the most lavish reward.

天下無敵又難耐寂寞
I am unbeatable, but it’s also hard to withstand the loneliness.

人生孤獨了才願意分享成果
Only when life becomes lonely am I willing to share my harvest.

天地蒼茫沒有一個人滿足
In all of heaven and earth, in this world, not one person is satisfied,

鑄成下一個錯誤
Paving the way to the next mistake.

虛情假意犯不著那麼辛苦
No need to work so hard being superficial and hypocritical.

我們的初衷本來就很庸俗
Our origins were vulgar to begin with anyway.

***Chorus***

不過是諸多情緒在角力
It’s just numerous emotions grappling with each other.

別傻到拿我和聖人相比
Don’t be so idiotic as to compare me to a saint.

我會嘲笑自己
I will laugh at myself.

我選擇喜歡你
I choose to like you

只不過是取悅自己
Merely to amuse myself.

守護你可能為了感動自己
Maybe protecting you was to make myself feel touched.

我拯救過誰無非讓舉世仰望
I saved someone for nothing more than to let the world raise their heads

崇拜自己
And worship me.

假如我離開你
If I leave you,

也可能是考驗自己
Maybe it’s to test myself.

忘了你也許代表放過自己
Perhaps forgetting you means letting myself go.

傷心失落風流快活都是自私
Feeling hurt, disappointed, being gaudy, carefree; all that is being selfish.

我的痴愛沒什麼了不起
My foolish love isn’t anything impressive.


Season 2 Closing Song: 心的構造 – 曾詠欣
Structure of the Heart – by Nicola Tsang (Zeng Yong Xin)

兩個人寂寞 倒不如換成一個人解脫
Rather than two people being lonely, why don’t we let one person be relieved?

話是這麼說 誰心甘情願犧牲了生活
So they say, but who would willingly sacrifice their life?

一個人墮落 也不願最終彼此都成魔
I’d rather deteriorate alone than ultimately let both of us become demons.

卻發現苦痛 來自要放手的執著
Yet I realize that the pain comes from the persistence to let go.

我顛沛流離反復著 忘記了原本為什麼
I wander back and forth vagrantly. I’ve forgotten the reason for this in the first place.

從得不到那點快樂
From the little bit of happiness I cannot have,

我証明了我還活著
I have proven that I am still alive.

***Chorus***

最后 我的欲望我的喜怒無處歸宿
In the end, my desires, my joys and sorrows have nowhere to return to.

我的哀愁我的嫉妒燙傷了皮膚
My pains and troubles, my jealousies have scorched my skin.

可恨的幸福 那些空洞沒辦法彌補
That hateful happiness, those empty holes cannot be filled in.

從來 我的溫柔我的惆悵如煙像霧
All along, my gentleness, my regretful yearnings vaporize like the fog.

我的安慰我的滿足也不能果腹
My consolations, my satisfactions cannot fill my stomach either.

無法看見的花瓣 飄落在何處
Where have the invisible flower petals drifted to?

如果無一物 可能不是真的孤獨
If not a single creature exists, then maybe it’s not true loneliness.

心情的飄泊 是人的一種特殊的罪過
The drifting of emotions is a kind of sin unique to humanity.

還是舍不得 隨便許下的偽承諾
I still can’t bear to part with the false promises you made whimsically.

我忿忿不平掙扎著 累積成歲月的皺折
I struggle with the fury of injustice,  accumulating them into the crinkles of age.

思念的路蜿蜒曲折
The path of reminiscence meanders tortuously.

生下來就不能選擇
Ever since I was born, I was left with no choice.

***Chorus***

我為了甜蜜受了痛苦
For the sweetness, I endured pain and bitterness.

我受了痛苦所以領悟
I endured pain and bitterness, so I’ve understood.

最后 我的欲望我的喜怒我的態度
In the end, my desires, my joys and sorrows, my attitude,

我的哀愁我的嫉妒燙傷了皮膚
My pains and troubles, my jealousies have scorched my skin.

可恨的幸福 那些空洞沒辦法彌補
That hateful happiness, those empty holes cannot be filled in.

從來 我的溫柔我的惆悵我的無辜
All along, my gentleness, my regretful yearnings, my unfortunate life,

我的安慰我的滿足也不能果腹
My consolations, my satisfactions cannot fill my stomach either.

無法看見的花瓣 飄落在何處
Where have the invisible flower petals drifted to?

如果無一物 可能不是真的孤獨
If not a single creature exists, then maybe it’s not true loneliness.


Season 3 Opening Song: 沙漠飛雪 – 吳奇隆
Blizzard Snow in the Desert – by Nicky Wu Qi Long

呼嘯的風在耳邊
The beckoning wind is next to my ear,

諷刺你給的諾言
Mocking the promise you gave.

北極星似真情不變
Polaris appears to be true and unchanging.

無怨無悔愛一回
Love once without complaint, without regret.

多情總叫人心碎
Loving too much always causes people’s hearts to shatter.

一轉眼已淪為紀念
In the blink of an eye, it’s already been turned into a living memory.

***Chorus***

無情的你像飛雪
You who are cruel are like the blizzard snow.

在這沙漠摜得太猛烈
In this desert, I’ve been flung around too fiercely.

我的世界瞬間被摧毀
My world is demolished in a fleeting moment.

無情的你像飛雪
You who are cruel are like the blizzard snow,

在這沙漠華麗的祭典
The extravagant celebration in this desert.

我的愛情葬在這一天
My love is buried on this day.

天涯相隔千萬年
The ends of the world are separated by thousands of years.

時間早已被凍結
Time has long been frozen.

終有誰讓傷痛變美
Ultimately, someone has to make pain and hurt beautiful.

***Chorus***


Season 3 Closing Song: 我就是我 – 叶祖新,张思帆,黄世超,杨世瀚
I Am Just Me – by Ye Zu Xin, Zhang Si Fan, Huang Shi Zhao, and Yang Shi Han

每個心裡 藏著一份 希望的粘土
In every heart hides a piece of the clay of hope.

捏出自己 想要的幸福
Mold it into the happiness you want for yourself.

不一定要羨慕 有多少財富
You don’t have to envy having so much wealth.

不一定要嫉妒 想把誰征服
You don’t have to be jealous and want to overpower anyone.

***Chorus***

我就是我 不必討好誰的心
I am just me. I don’t need to earn anyone’s favor.

平凡骨子裡 一點點任性
In those ordinary bones lies a tiny bit of stubbornness.

我就是我 不怕夢想有距離
I am just me. I’m not afraid of the distance to my dream.

我就是我的英雄 倚靠我自己
I am just my own hero. I rely on myself.

我就是我的英雄 活出我自己
I am just my own hero. I’ll live out myself.

每個心裡 攤開一張 尋夢的地圖
In every heart, a map in search for dreams is laid out.

走在自己 開辟的路途
Walk along the road you’ve created yourself.

有時候也貪圖 犯一點錯誤
Sometimes, I’ll be greedy too and make a little mistake.

有時候也孤獨 嘆生命短促
Sometimes, I’ll be lonely too, sighing about the brevity of life.

***Chorus (x2)***


Season 4 Opening Song: 宿敵 吳奇隆、許志安
Enemies – by Nicky Wu Qi Long and Andy Hui (Xu Zhi An)

最純粹的競爭 不帶任何仇恨
The purest competition is without any hatred or revenge.

奮不顧身 我的生命才完整
Must give my everything in order for my life to be complete.

對待你的靈魂 我是多麼誠懇
How sincere am I when I face your soul?

傾盡全力燃燒不能等 隻能認真
I do everything to stay ablaze. I cannot wait, I can only concentrate.

空氣也驟然升溫
The air naturally grows warmer as well.

***Chorus***

既然今生注定以你為敵
Since in this life, I am fated to be your enemy,

就不能玷污這神聖的目的
I cannot taint this holy destiny.

肯定排山倒海 也勢如破竹 以示我誠意
Surely, I will move mountains, overturn oceans, slash through every victory in order to demonstrate my sincerity.

太重要 還有誰能比
It’s too important. Who else can compare with me?

再不可能找到 這樣懂我的人
I will never again be able to find someone who understands me this well.

我的舉動 竟彷如你的掌紋
Every move of mine is clear as the creases in your palm.

每次摩拳擦掌 每個堅決眼神
Every time our fists brush past, palms clash, every determined gaze,

喚醒神經深處的興奮 不能決勝
Stirs awake the excitement deep within my nerves. Victory cannot be determined.

才真的不能安枕
Only then will I really not be able to sleep peacefully.

***Chorus***

我今生隻能以你為敵
In this life, I can only be enemies with you.

用盡每分力氣尊重你的勇氣
I’ll use every ounce of energy to respect your courage.

傷口都在微笑 這毫無保留 有一種華麗
Even my wounds are smiling. This kind of not holding back has a kind of grandeur.

勝和敗 好一場游戲
Whether victory or defeat, it is all a good game.


Season 4 Closing Song: 我從來不存在 余玥
I Never Existed – by Yu Yue

我好想說我太累了
I really want to say that I’m too tired,

決定多喜歡都不愛了
Have decided that no matter how much I like you, I won’t love you anymore.

頭低下來了 眼睛模糊了 心灰了
I’ve lowered my head. My eyes grow blurry. My heart has grown cold.

這是對盼望的回答
This is my answer towards anticipation.

想要微笑但是心情復雜
I want to smile, but my feelings are complicated.

我覺得支離破碎 你會心痛嗎
If I feel utterly devastated, will you feel hurt for me?

***Chorus***

我從來不存在(所以你不會愛)
I never existed (so you won’t love me).

沒余地說傷害(因為我是空白)
I have no reason to say I’m hurt (because I am a blank).

你隻能為她 綻放喜悅的神態
That joyous spirit of yours emanates only for her.

祝福你們是我最痛的對白
Giving you my best wishes is my most painful confession.

我從來不存在(誰在乎我不在)
I never existed. (Who cares that I’m not here?)

沒余地說傷害(沒勇氣再期待)
I have no reason to say I’m hurt. (I have no courage to anticipate anymore.)

自己一路走來 最后又孤獨離開
I came here alone. In the end, I leave alone again.

我有靈魂 我也需要愛
I have a soul. I need love too.

有誰會明白
Who will understand?

你幸福滿滿的眼神
Those eyes of yours brimming with happiness

我看在眼裡絕頂殘忍
In my eyes are the utmost cruelty.

卻沒有資格 也沒有理由去憎恨
Yet I have no right, and have no reason to hate.

也許我愛得太過分
Perhaps I’ve loved too unreasonably,

忘了有些事不可能發生
Have forgotten that some things can never happen.

我是個徹頭徹尾 不相干的人
I am someone who, from head to toe, am utterly unrelated.

***Chorus***


Season 5 Opening Song: 雨還下個不停 – 蔣卓嘉
The Rain Keeps Falling – by Jiang Zhuo Jia

不能清靜我惟有冷靜
If I cannot have quiet, I can only stay calm.

我的表情不代表我心情
My expression doesn’t represent my feelings.

把所有的悲劇都當成 其他人的事情
Thinking of all sad endings as other people’s business

才能治我的病
Is the only way to cure my sickness.

這場宿命只帶來傷心
This fated life has only brought sadness.

太像孤星誰都不能靠近
I am too much like a lone star. No one can come close to me.

我這種人憑什麼付出
What right does someone like me have to give,

奢望平凡的安寧
To hope for the commonplace peace?

幾個微笑都成了曾經
A few smiles have all become things of the past.

***Chorus***

雨還下個不停沾濕我眼神的堅定
The rain still keeps falling endlessly, moistening the steadfastness of my gaze.

模糊了我所有風景
It’s blurred my entire vision.

要我認我的命
It wants me to give in to my fate.

雨還下個不停
The rain still keeps falling endlessly.

輕敲瓦片成動聽的聲音
The light taps on the roof tiles have become a thundering sound.

我們的愛情一言難盡
Our love cannot be described in one word.

就讓冷清包圍我身影
Just let cool silence surround my figure.

整座森林一夜之間凋零
The leaves of an entire forest fall off overnight.

集合無數大量的悲情
I’ve attracted an enormous amount of sorrow

也不需要誰同情
And I still don’t need anyone to pity me.

只是想念你那個神情
I just miss that gaze of yours.

我們的愛情意猶未盡
Our love shouldn’t end.

***Chorus (x2)***


Season 5 Closing Song: 悠悠我心 雷琛瑜
Frustrations Within My Heart – by Rachel Lui (Lei Shen Yu)

你的倔強點滴成你的苦難
Drop by drop, your stubbornness has become your pain.

你的微笑是我失去了的星光
Your smile is the starlight I have lost.

活著曾經那麼平安
We used to live so peacefully.

長空是道安靜的藍
The long sky was a strip of quiet blue.

你的心本來柔軟
Your heart was originally soft.

普天下的罪都由我來贖
I will atone for all the sins of the entire world.

才不管什麼叫萬劫不復
I don’t care about what they say of never resurrecting in any lifetime.

厭倦從此改變你的江湖我認輸
I’m tired of changing your realm ever since then. I admit defeat.

***Chorus***

抹不去你的哀愁
I cannot wipe away your sorrows.

我痛得比你更難受
My pain is harder to bear than yours.

你的苦是我的傷口
Your bitterness is my wound.

我習慣消瘦讓我來咳嗽
I’m used to being weak. Let me be the one who coughs.

抹不去你的哀愁
I cannot wipe away your sorrows,

我就代替你去承受
So I will bear the burden in your place.

我不願意讓你為我變丑陋
I’m not willing to let you become ugly because of me.

報不完的仇
The unfulfilled revenge,

甩不掉的勾都讓我帶走
The unshakable bait, let me take them all away.

我不聰明總是想得太簡單
I’m not smart. I always make things sound too simple.

要怎麼做才讓你感受到溫暖
What can I do to let you feel warmth?

我能咀嚼你的憂患
I can chew your frustrations.

我願喝下你的慘淡
I’m willing to drink your gloom.

還給我那段時光
Return to me that period of time.

***Chorus***

那些日子你都已經受夠
You’ve already had enough of those days.

是時候鬆開緊握的拳頭
Sometimes, loosen the fist you’ve tightly clenched.

讓一雙用來擁抱的手重獲自由
Let the hand used to embrace regain its freedom.

不再質問那天地悠悠
Interrogate no further the frustrations of heaven and earth.

***Chorus***

Advertisements

Respond to the Drama!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s